About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I love to find new bits of info, places and things. I'm an avid gardner, tree lover, and hugger.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Uchu Fried Chicken and sushi

I think if I had to figure out what my last meal would be, it would be between
fried chicken and steak (medium rare thank you) and some sort of potato (cause I am a potato fiend).
I must have had a previous life during the potato famine ... because I've never met a potato I didn't like
(I've even had them au natural)... eh ok, back to the topic at hand.
But, Fried chicken and sushi?
Yep, you heard me right. Word is that Portland is getting it's very own sushi and fried chicken restaurant in May (but, wait it is actually open now)!! I have to admit, I'm a bit skeptical but very curious indeed. I'm sure I will be there salivating with others ... after all, there's fried chicken involved and oh, yeah sushi too. If Miss Delta's nearby hadn't sucked me indoors first, I would have hit Uchu up... ahh next time I'm in the NE hood I'm so there.

Photo by cpricework



No comments:

Post a Comment