About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I love to find new bits of info, places and things. I'm an avid gardner, tree lover, and hugger.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Frodo Baggins strikes again / random street finds

Sometimes the things you see are inescapable. Try as I might to avoid Frodo apparently he's around town and very much alive. I didn't realize that his following was so strong in these parts... until now.


Sometimes things are just a "force of hobbit"
So, I almost forgot that Frodo is cool now a days... silly me when I was thinking of the hobbit I was going back to the days when I was in the Hobbit musical as a kid! But here's a video that's the best of both worlds. Bilbo Baggins music by Leonard Nimoy visuals a la Peter Jackson.
Peter  will undoubtedly make Elijah Wood and co. just as cool and handsome as can be in the upcoming Hobbit movie, yet again, as in lord of the rings... so maybe it's time I get on the hobbit band wagon.
The above license plate is a sign.



No comments:

Post a Comment