About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I love to find new bits of info, places and things. I'm an avid gardner, tree lover, and hugger.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Please Sir may I have more @ Public Domain?

Just when I thought my life with coffee was complete along came Public Domain....
Apparently these folks have been behind the scenes  as a wholesaler, roasting coffee for  a very long time and have just gone public. They have some serious passion behind their process.


Yummy Mocha!



 Noah was kind enough to recommend this  Ethiopian  coffee which  I enjoy as I alertly type away

Public Domain is located in downtown 
603 SW Broadway
Portland, OR
Oh and ck out their website for info on cuppings and home brewing demonstrations!

http://www.publicdomaincoffee.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment